Saturday 25th May 2019
To register for this event, please download the Application Form , fill it in and return to
PO Box 380
or email to email@example.com
Handy Info for Buskers
- Be prepared to transport your musical instruments and equipment to each location.
- Most buskers transport with a trolley or wheelbarrow. limited assistance will be available.
- Collect your lanyards from Cabin 1, Easts Holiday Park from 8.30am.
- Wear your lanyards at all times.
- Put your hat/guitar case out for busker tips $$ (you will be tipped with real money too! it’s also OK to sell your own CDs).
- Spectators may give you their ‘Busker Votes’. these will be collected from you by us throughout the day. These will be tallied to determine the top 3 performers for the ‘people’s choice award’. You will also receive 10% back on each Busker Dollar in real money (please make sure we have your address or bank account details for payment to be made the week after the event).
- Buskers can hand in any uncollected Busker Votes to the Narooma Visitors Centre to add to your tally. These must be handed in by 3.30pm.
- You need to make your way to the Narooma Golf Club by 3.45 pm that afternoon.
- Finalists will be announced at the Finals Concert in the Golf Club Auditorium starting at 4pm.
- When called – finalists to meet at the side of the stage for further direction – you will be playing in the concert! get ready!
- There are lots of awards to hand out. so even if you’re not in the Finals Concert it’s a good idea to be there in case you win something!
- Arrive and finish on time at each of your venues.
- Ensure you know where your venues are located – ask at the Visitors Centre if unsure.
- If you haven’t had enough by the end of the day we will be running an open mic and jam session at the Narooma Golf Club Auditorium straight after the finals.
Have fun, entertain, engage, drink lots of water, eat, enjoy……………..