ITS FREE !
Come and join us in Narooma for a feast of fabulous music with performers from all over, playing all styles
Finals on at 5pm at the Narooma Golf Club
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to be a busker? Click here !
Where are the Busking Locations?
There are multiple sites throughout the town, from Narooma bridge to the Narooma Plaza. A free hop on hop off bus will follow the route below
Our 2018 Sponsors
- Big 4 Narooma Easts Holiday Park
- Narooma Golf Club
- Narooma Sporting and Services Club
- Home Timber and Hardware
- Narooma Mechanical & Automotive Services
- Cignall Tobacconists
- Narooma School of Arts – StudioThe Studio’s will host the River of Art, Salon de Refuses Exhibition, with many fine art works on display. Coffee Van and food will also be available. Come and stay awhile in the The Studio’s garden where we have plenty of space to relax. Sit enjoy the music, your coffee, your cake and the beautiful views of Narooma.
- The Kinema
- Mitre 10
- Narooma Real Estate
- Narooma Charters
- OBriens Hotel
- Montague Art and Craft Society
- Narooma Electric
- Na Siam (Thai Restaurant)
- IGA Dalmeny
- Narooma Pharmacy – Jim Hoare – Silver Sponsor
- SoArt GalleryThe SoArt Gallery will be hosting the Finalist of the River of Art, art prize. Artist from all over the local region enter works into this prestigious Exhibition. So come along to The Gallery, listen to some great musical artistry and feast your eyes on the outstanding work of the River of Art Finalist
- Slightly Twisted Productions
Would love to see you there, grab yourself a kebab,
pizza, or wrap for lunch. Ph orders welcome 44765564.
- Narooma Sport and Game Fishing Club
- Georgies Fine Jewellery
- Lions Club of Narooma
- Narooma Ice Creamery & Cafe
- Quattro Giornate Auto Classiche
GAC History [How it all began]
In 1997 South Australian Classic Car Collector John Blanden decided to replicate [Aussie style] the world famous Mille Miglia 1000, based around 1000kms of exhilarating touring roads in Victoria. There were approximately 95 entries covering most conceivable automobile manufactures from Bugatti, Alfa Romeo, Ferrari, Bentley, Austin Healey, Riley, Jaguar, MG, GMH, Ford and even Peugeot. The event started at the Novatel in St Kilda and concluded elsewhere.
The drive was four days and was a wonderful touring cavalcade of motoring history. John decided to run the event again in 1998, the start and finish were in Ballarat and again the event was a great success.
For some inexplicable reason the 1999 event failed to gain the required number of Entrants
A small group of people, who had forged friendships through the Mille days, made a few phone calls and an impromptu event was scheduled for late September 1999. We started in Mittagong, picked up some Victorian starters in Merimbula and headed via Mt Hotham to finish in Castlemaine.
It was agreed that 2000 was worth another shot and so preparation commenced for that event.
At the time of writing the event is entering its 19th annual run.
And that ladies and gentlemen is how GAC was created.
- Symons Bus and Coach Service
- Narooma Surf and Skate
- Grandpas GardenAll your organic grocery needs in the one shop!Beverley and Geoff Southam are passionate about organics and healthy living. Beverley comes from a long line of market gardeners and Geoff is one of Australia’s best cheese makers. We stock a large range of items in store of which 95% are certified organic with an especially large range of dried medicinal herbs, spices & teas.
- Montague Vets
- ABC Bakery
- IGA Narooma
- BWS Narooma
- Quota International
- Narooma Plaza Pharmacy
One of the most enjoyable and rewarding aspects of being a community pharmacist is the opportunity to interact with members of our local communities. Many of our clients become good and even close personal friends and it is through them that we become aware of and learn more about community needs beyond the mere provision of pharmaceutical and health services.
- Betta Home Living
52-54 Glasshouse Rocks Rd, Narooma NSW 2546
- Chicken on the Run
- Narooma Footwear
- Narooma Seafood Direct
- Top Of The Town Motel
- Whale Coast Realty
Whale Coast Realty is an independently owned and operated boutique Real Estate agency. We have an inherent passion for the local area and strong ties to our community.
- Caseys Cafe
- Country Women’s Association – Narooma
- Rotary Club of Narooma
- Narooma Plaza
- Chris Young’s Joinery
Over 30 years building quality kitchens and supplying custom joinery in Narooma and Dalmeny and the NSW south coast. kitchens; wardrobes; vanities; laundries; entertainment units; shop, club and office fitouts; acrylic, stone and laminated benchtops. m: 0428 764 773 p: 02 44764773.
- Narooma Picture Framing
- The Abbey Footwear
- Lynchs Hotel
- AMH Group – Moruya
AMH Auto Group is a family owned and operated car dealership with over 60 years combined service to the Motor Industry. We are the best car dealership in the area providing Kia special offers, competitive Honda rates and Nissan accessories and the best customer service with maximum value for money in the South Coast, NSW area!
- Whackers Photos and Picture Framing
- Horizon Apartments
- Amooran Oceanside
Commanding views across Narooma Golf Course to Montague Island and Glasshouse Rocks.
- Woolworths Narooma
- Blue Water Seafoods
- Narooma New and Used