ITS FREE !
Come and join us in Narooma for a feast of fabulous music with performers from all over, playing all styles
Finals on at 5pm at the Narooma Golf Club
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to be a busker? Click here !
Where are the Busking Locations?
There are multiple sites throughout the town, from Narooma bridge to the Narooma Plaza. A free hop on hop off bus will follow the route below
Our 2018 Sponsors
- Narooma Sporting and Services Club
- Big 4 Narooma Easts Holiday Park
- Narooma Golf Club
- Quattro Giornate Auto Classiche
GAC History [How it all began]
In 1997 South Australian Classic Car Collector John Blanden decided to replicate [Aussie style] the world famous Mille Miglia 1000, based around 1000kms of exhilarating touring roads in Victoria. There were approximately 95 entries covering most conceivable automobile manufactures from Bugatti, Alfa Romeo, Ferrari, Bentley, Austin Healey, Riley, Jaguar, MG, GMH, Ford and even Peugeot. The event started at the Novatel in St Kilda and concluded elsewhere.
The drive was four days and was a wonderful touring cavalcade of motoring history. John decided to run the event again in 1998, the start and finish were in Ballarat and again the event was a great success.
For some inexplicable reason the 1999 event failed to gain the required number of Entrants
A small group of people, who had forged friendships through the Mille days, made a few phone calls and an impromptu event was scheduled for late September 1999. We started in Mittagong, picked up some Victorian starters in Merimbula and headed via Mt Hotham to finish in Castlemaine.
It was agreed that 2000 was worth another shot and so preparation commenced for that event.
At the time of writing the event is entering its 19th annual run.
And that ladies and gentlemen is how GAC was created.
- Narooma Ice Creamery & Cafe
- Chicken on the Run
- Narooma Pharmacy – Jim Hoare – Silver Sponsor
- Betta Home Living
52-54 Glasshouse Rocks Rd, Narooma NSW 2546
- Narooma Footwear
- Narooma Seafood Direct
- IGA Narooma
- Symons Bus and Coach Service
- Mitre 10
- Narooma Real Estate
- Country Women’s Association – Narooma
- Cignall Tobacconists
- IGA Dalmeny
Would love to see you there, grab yourself a kebab,
pizza, or wrap for lunch. Ph orders welcome 44765564.
- BWS Narooma
- Chris Young’s Joinery
Over 30 years building quality kitchens and supplying custom joinery in Narooma and Dalmeny and the NSW south coast. kitchens; wardrobes; vanities; laundries; entertainment units; shop, club and office fitouts; acrylic, stone and laminated benchtops. m: 0428 764 773 p: 02 44764773.
- The Abbey Footwear
- Top Of The Town Motel
- Narooma Electric
- Horizon Apartments
- Grandpas GardenAll your organic grocery needs in the one shop!Beverley and Geoff Southam are passionate about organics and healthy living. Beverley comes from a long line of market gardeners and Geoff is one of Australia’s best cheese makers. We stock a large range of items in store of which 95% are certified organic with an especially large range of dried medicinal herbs, spices & teas.
- Montague Vets
- Narooma Surf and Skate
- Amooran Oceanside
Commanding views across Narooma Golf Course to Montague Island and Glasshouse Rocks.
- ABC Bakery
- Whale Coast Realty
Whale Coast Realty is an independently owned and operated boutique Real Estate agency. We have an inherent passion for the local area and strong ties to our community.
- Narooma School of Arts – StudioThe Studio’s will host the River of Art, Salon de Refuses Exhibition, with many fine art works on display. Coffee Van and food will also be available. Come and stay awhile in the The Studio’s garden where we have plenty of space to relax. Sit enjoy the music, your coffee, your cake and the beautiful views of Narooma.
- Narooma Charters
- Whackers Photos and Picture Framing
- SoArt GalleryThe SoArt Gallery will be hosting the Finalist of the River of Art, art prize. Artist from all over the local region enter works into this prestigious Exhibition. So come along to The Gallery, listen to some great musical artistry and feast your eyes on the outstanding work of the River of Art Finalist
- Georgies Fine Jewellery
- Narooma New and Used
- Rotary Club of Narooma
- Montague Art and Craft Society
- Quota International
- AMH Group – Moruya
AMH Auto Group is a family owned and operated car dealership with over 60 years combined service to the Motor Industry. We are the best car dealership in the area providing Kia special offers, competitive Honda rates and Nissan accessories and the best customer service with maximum value for money in the South Coast, NSW area!
- Blue Water Seafoods
- Narooma Plaza
- OBriens Hotel
- Narooma Sport and Game Fishing Club
- Na Siam (Thai Restaurant)
- Caseys Cafe
- Home Timber and Hardware
- Lynchs Hotel
- Slightly Twisted Productions
- The Kinema
- Narooma Mechanical & Automotive Services
- Woolworths Narooma
- Narooma Plaza Pharmacy
One of the most enjoyable and rewarding aspects of being a community pharmacist is the opportunity to interact with members of our local communities. Many of our clients become good and even close personal friends and it is through them that we become aware of and learn more about community needs beyond the mere provision of pharmaceutical and health services.
- Lions Club of Narooma
- Narooma Picture Framing