Saturday 30th May 2020
To register for this event, please fill out the Online Application Form
or write to
PO Box 380
or email to email@example.com
Handy Info for Buskers
- Busking day will start at 10am
- There will be a FREE concert for buskers and spectators at the Golf club from 4pm, with exciting local acts TBA (NOT buskers)
- Finalists and winners will NOT be performing at the awards/concert at the golf club
- Awards ceremony will run roughly 5-6/630pm.
- Be prepared to transport your musical instruments and equipment to each location.
- Most buskers transport with a trolley or wheelbarrow. limited assistance will be available.
- Collect your lanyards from Cabin 1, Easts Holiday Park from 8.30am.
- Wear your lanyards at all times.
- Put your hat/guitar case out for busker tips $$ (you will be tipped with real money too! it’s also OK to sell your own CDs).
- Spectators may give you their ‘Busker Votes’. these will be collected from you by us throughout the day. These will be tallied to determine the top 3 performers for the ‘people’s choice award’. You will also receive 10% back on each Busker Dollar in real money (please make sure we have your address or bank account details for payment to be made the week after the event).
- Buskers can hand in any uncollected Busker Votes to the Narooma Visitors Centre to add to your tally. These must be handed in by 3.30pm.
- You need to make your way to the Narooma Golf Club by 3.45 pm that afternoon.
- Finalists will be announced at the Finals Concert in the Golf Club Auditorium starting at 4pm.
- There are lots of awards to hand out. so even if you’re not in the Finals Concert it’s a good idea to be there in case you win something!
- Arrive and finish on time at each of your venues.
- Ensure you know where your venues are located – ask at the Visitors Centre if unsure.
Have fun, entertain, engage, drink lots of water, eat, enjoy……………..